Sexual Health Advice for Men
This site is currently under construction. When live it will be a site sharing free advice on sexual health for men. We will be sharing advice on safe sex, STD’s, and general advice on how to have a safe, clean enjoyable sex life. Please bookmark this page and come back at a later date to find out more.
For now we have posted five important things about sexual health and sexually transmitted diseases that you need to know.
- STD’s can be passed through any genital contact not just intercourse. Some guys fall into the trap of thinking that they can only catch an STD from intercourse. This isn’t true. The are lots of different thing done during foreplay that can also allow you to catch an STD.
- Condoms are not a guarantee of protection. While condoms are very effective at stopping the spread of most STD’s, most of the time this isn’t always the case. They are not always 100% effective and they can also malfunction by either slipping off or splitting open.
- Some STD’s can make you sterile. Gonorrhea and chlamydia for example but potentially some others as well. Think about this for a second do you really think some drunken fumble is worth your future ability to have kids one day?
- The only guaranteed way to not catch an STD is to not have sexual contact with anyone. The second best way is to only have sex with one partner, that you both get tested and then you know you are safe. But sadly this way can go wrong. Some people cheat and often this might happen when they are drunk and as such take stupid risks. Do not be scared of having sex but do be aware of the risks and take every chance to minimize them.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to stop the spread of STD’s. Do not think the woman you are sleeping with is responsible for making you wear a condom or have a grown up conversation. It is up to you just as much as her to make adult decisions to protect your sexual health.
Thankfully there are some very simple steps you can take to avoid getting or spreading an STD:
- Always use a latex condom. Make sure they are made to the appropriate standards for your country. If you use a lube make sure it is water based. Always read the instructions and learn how to use them correctly.
- Shower or wash before and then also after having sex.
- Never have sex with anyone who is displaying any symptoms on their genitals such as a rash or a sore spot.
- If you display any symptoms go to a doctor to get checked out and do not have sex until you have been given the all clear.
- Be a grown up! Take responsibility for your own sexual health and contraception. Don’t have risky unprotected sex. Don’t make silly mistakes and do have adult conversations with the people you choose to have sex with.
If you follow these simple steps you will be much more likely to have a safe, healthy sex life. For more sex tips for men click on this on this how to lick pussy link. Also please visit this site for more in-depth advice about men’s sexual health.